tarquin_wiggins_ltd Build, repair and maintain pipe organs
shadow_btm

Details




previous | next

St Joseph's Church, Highgate Hill

Hill & Son, 1898, 4 manuals and pedals,
pneumatic action

Formerly in the North London Polytechnic.
Re-sited to St Jospeh's Church during 1948 and dedicated as a war memorial.




Since 2007, we have been undertaking a programme of pipe repairs and pneumatic restoration to ensure the continued good working of this rare unaltered example of an 1898 Hill.


The adjacent pictures include the work involved in the restoration of the underaction for the 2 stop pedal soundboard.