tarquin_wiggins_ltd Build, repair and maintain pipe organs
shadow_btm

Details




previous | next

Palmers Green United Reformed Church

Organ formerly in St Georges Palmers Green (Brindley 1870, Speechley 1937, rebuilt Hill with old console from St Martin in the Fields Church), relocated in 1980, 3 manuals and pedals, electro-pneumatic action



The original pneumatic piston action had come to end of its useful working life and we fittied a new SSL piston system to compliment the original switching system, fitting new drawstop solenoids and thumb/toe piston at the console.

The instrument was also thoroughly cleaned and overhauled.